Individual Taxes

April 30, 2016


Individual Taxes

We provide all these services to individual taxes:

Individual Income Tax Preparation IRS Audits and Others Issues
International Tax Preparation Other Services
Business Startup Financial Statements
Financial Planning


Individual Services

Anyone in these days can file a tax return, planning its own financial goals and even solve their government problems. But only a professional can make sure you’re getting back everything you’re owed, if it was the best planning for you and what is the appropriate strategy that may obtain the right result.

Trust the specialists at US TAX CONSULTING. Our tax specialists know the intricacies of our ever-changing tax laws—and how to use them to your advantage. Preparation fees start at $59


Income Tax Preparation

US TAX CONSULTING offers tax services in many areas. Our staff of highly trained accountants has had experience in many different industries. We provide all levels of tax preparation listed below:

  • Individual
  • 1040 Income tax preparation with all schedules
  • E-filing for individual clients
  • Deceased taxpayer returns
  • Small business (DBA, Sole Proprietorship) schedule C preparation
  • State returns for all 50 States
  • Tax Planning
  • Financial Planning
  • Investment Planning
  • Personal Financial Statements

We provide personal financial statements that may be used for bank loans, credit reporting and for purposes of financial planning. If you need tax return forms prepared that are not listed here, we can most likely prepare those for you as well.

If you need assistance with international taxes or information regarding our services, please contact us


International Taxes

US TAX CONSULTING can provide all tax services relating to foreign individuals doing business in the United States or abroad. We can prepare all the returns that the US government requires.

Foreign Residents who own US Real Estate US Residents who own Foreign Real Estate US Residents who own Foreign Corporations or Partnerships Foreign Residents who own US Companies

We can prepare forms:

  • 5471 Information Returns
  • 5472 Information Returns
  • 8865 Information Returns
  • 8804, and 8805 Information returns
  • 1040 NR Non Resident Income Tax Returns
  • US TAX CONSULTING is also available to prepare Business plans to assist in obtaining visas.


Foreign Investors in U.S. Real Estate

When purchasing property in the U.S., many banks and title agencies require a U.S. tax ID number. the staff at US TAX CONSULTING can assist you in preparing this form accurately to reduce the chances of delay.

If you do purchase a Real Estate property and rent it out, then you are required to file for 1040NR if you are not a resident of the United States. You may also have other forms to file annually depending in where your property is located. Additionally, US TAX CONSULTING can prepare the following forms for you:

  • Form 1040NR Nonresident income tax return
  • County tangible tax returns
  • Application for Withholding certificate

If you need assistance with international taxes or information regarding foreign investing in the United States, please contact-us


Business Startup

Opening and Keeping correctly company records is necessary to safeguard your corporate standing. In fact, failing to stay on top of these vitals requirements could cost your company its liability protection, tax advantages and other corporate advantages.

Forming your business with US TAX CONSULTING is fast and uncomplicated. Simply contact us to answer a few of questions, so we can better understand your need and we’ll take care of the rest.

Additionally, US TAX CONSULTING provides the following services for you:

Finding the right business structure ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number)
Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s, Non-Profits and DBA’s Corporate Minutes
Acquiring EIN Entity Name Verification (availability and reservation)
S-Corporation Election State Tax ID
Articles of Corporation Business Licenses
Annual Report Cancelation of Business
Business Changes (Names, Address, activity, directors, etc) Workers Compensation Exemption

US TAX CONSULTING is also available to prepare and assist you trough Insurance Audits. If you need assistance or information regarding Starting a business in the United States, please contact us